ABC (Almond Butter Chocolate) Rice Crispies by @erinyeschin
(listed as Vegan but can be replaced with more traditional options, if desired)
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tub of Ricemellow Creme
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 to 5 c crispy brown rice cereal
- 1 c Enjoy Life Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- In a medium stock pot over low heat, stir almond butter constantly until smooth.
- Slowly mix in the Ricemellow creme continually until blended.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Take the pot off the heat.
- Toss the cereal into the pot and mix well with the mellow-almond butter mixture. ***(If you want incredibly sticky, gooey squares, use 4 cups of cereal. If you want drier, crunchier squares, use 5 cups.)
- Add 1/2c of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips and mix well.
- Pour and press into a 9 x 13 inch pan
- Add the remaining Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil into the pot.
- Over medium heat stir until smooth.
- Pour over the crispies and spread with a spatula.
- Cover and let cool in your fridge until ready to serve….or if you can’t wait that long, just enjoy the warm, gooey goodness!