Eggplant Enchilada Tower by @blogilates
– 3 quarter inch slices of eggplant
– 4 oz chicken, cooked and shredded
– 2 TBS Greek yogurt
– 1/2 medium zucchini – 1 TBS lime juice
– 1/2 jalapeño seeded and trimmed
– 1/2 garlic clove
– 1/8 tsp ground cumin
– 1 tsp agave nectar
1. Sautée 3 eggplant slices in coconut oil on skillet until lightly brown.
2. To make salsa, blend the salsa verde ingredients.
3. Now mix chicken with salsa verde to coat.
4. Set your oven to 375F and later eggplant and chicken dollops until you have a nice tower. Bake for 15 min.
5. Take out and put Greek yogurt on top!
225 cals, 4g fat, 19g carbs, 30g protein.
Cover & Recipe via Blogilates